Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new Blog, Food With Jules.  I love to cook and bake.  Unfortunately, I like to eat too but that's another issue!  I have a lot of favorites that I make but also love to try new recipes, tastes, and flavors.  If I like something that someone else has made, I always ask for the recipe.  Not only does the cook welcome the "compliment" but I have yet another favorite to add to my "cookbook".  I get a lot of requests for my recipes so this will be one way to share with others.
This Blog will be all about food.  Often a recipe (with a pic of course) but sometimes just a chat.  Other times...a restaurant review.  We all tend to eat out at the same 'ol places so it's fun to read about somewhere we possibly have not been and maybe want to try.  And if I end up at In-N-Out Burger, I might just want to talk about that too! 
You may or may not notice that I don't cook any kind of piggy or any shellfish.  That is merely because I do not eat either.  Chicken, Beef, Fish, Vegetarian, and (just sometimes) Vegan, Desserts, and Drinks...you will find it all here on Food With Jules.  And if someone has a great recipe for pork, ham, shrimp, etc. - let me know and I will be happy to post it.  I'm told there are some yummy dishes that I've never tried but that doesn't mean I can't share the goodness with my readers!
I welcome requests, suggestions, and above all, guest cooks.  If you have a recipe that you want to share, let me know!  You will be the star of the day!
Hope you love a new culinary venture...welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jules... How cool. I will definitely be checking out.

    ReplyDelete